For Ocean Lovers
Sea Glass Ring (All Settings)
Dimensions (size of glass) on all settings:
- MICRO Single Band/Single Bezel .20-.25 in. (50 - 76 mm)
- MINI Single Band/Single Bezel .25-.35 in. (64 - 89 mm)
- MEDIUM Single Band/Single Bezel .50-.60 in (1.25 - 1.50 cm) (dime size)
- CLASSIC Double Band/Double Bezel .5 - .75 in (1.25 - 1.9 cm) (dime to nickel size)
- CLASSIC MEGA Double Band/Double Bezel 1 - 1.2 in (2.5 - 3 cm) (quarter size)
- BOX BEZEL Style .50 - .60 in (1.25 - 1.5 cm) (bit smaller than a dime)
- ADJUSTABLE .25 -.35 in (64 - 89 mm) Band width .5 in (1.25 cm)
Please view GALLERY below to see several pictures of what these styles and colors look like.
Don't see the color in the gallery on this page? View them all here.
Hand made from guaranteed genuine sea glass with solid .925 sterling silver. Donna personally selects and designs each piece before they go to her Bali studio, where her highly skilled team of silver smiths make each exquisite bezel setting by hand.
- Genuine, found Sea Glass
- Unaltered, shaped by the ocean
- Sea Glass Origin Stamp on bezel
- Hand made
- Nickel free .925 sterling silver
- Always made with dignity
About our Sea Glass Colors: Sea glass colors vary, we almost always have sea foam, green, white and amber-orange in stock. Other shades like cobalt, cornflower, sea foam, grey, olive, teal and aqua are more rare and you should grab them while you can! Email us for pictures if you are looking for something specific.
Please note: the organic shapes and colors of sea glass vary because they are shaped by the ocean and sand over literally decades, made from broken glass that ended up on the beach. Trash turned to treaure. Find out more about sea glass.